Building Maintenance Certificate Program
In response to member requests, the Greater Toronto Apartment Association (GTAA) and the Property Management Training Group Inc. (PMTG) are launching a Certificate Program to meet skills training needs of superintendents and maintenance staff. The program offers a unique suite of courses led by top-notch instructors at a purpose-built training facility.
Complete the full suite of courses to receive the Building Maintenance Certificate, or register for individual courses and build your knowledge and skills in a particular area that suits you and your organization’s needs.
WHY SIGN UP FOR HARD SKILLS BUILDING MAINTENANCE TRAINING?
• Have the skills you need on-site, when you need them.
• Be less dependent on expensive contractors.
• Reduce the risk of workplace accidents.
• Get work done properly the first time, and reduce tenant complaints.
• Assess the work of contractors better.
• Get access to community college level instructors.